West southwest Jamaica, and Negril on the westernmost point.
* Authentic Jamaican hospitality
* 4-star Ital Chef, and a once in a lifetime “Farm to Table” Dining experience, including a tour of Zimbali’s diverse organic farm- and Ital cuisine lessons with Chef O’Brian, Master Ital chef
* Fresh original juice blends upon arrival to Zimbali and daily though out your stay, made fresh every day.
* Private, extraordinary mountain retreat, where everything’s Irie, every day. Fresh air, unbelievably fine food, pure streams and swimming spots, pureness everywhere, hiking, exploring- all safely and amongst friends.
* Hike to the top of the mountain with Fire, Mark’s best man and your Rastafarian guide. Fire’s a man’s man, and will take good care of you, feed you, and share the views and serenity that brings him to call the mountain home. From Fire’s camp, you can see the whole way to the ocean, just as it was a hundred years ago. It’s an event you will treasure your entire life. (this is a fairly vigorous climb).
* For those interested, ask to see Bongo Roache, a revered medicine man still practicing on the mountain. Bongo Roache is a fascinating man, making salves tonics and potions form native plantings in the same manner as the eldest masters. talk with him about whatever you need help with, and he’ll give you advice of a nature almost lost. A unique and exclusive offering. People come from around the world to see this amazing man.
* For a real Jamaican treat, enjoy a real AFRiCAN treat: sit in with a drum master as he shares vibrant and earthy sounds that resonate throughout the hills around Zimbali. If you’ve even wanted to feel the true nature of drums, this is the place. Join in if you like- everyone is welcome. The true spirit of the music dances livelier than the night’s fire at Zimbali. You’ll see!